Do you have a personal connection with the 1980 Herb Brooks Arena, a passion for hockey & ice skating, or are you feeling nostalgic for the ’80s? Just looking for a great photo opp or something cool to do? Come check out the 1980 Herb Brooks Arena, the host rink for the USSR vs. USA Miracle on Ice in the 1980 Winter Olympics. The 1980 Rink viewing platform is open Thursday – Monday 10:00 am – 5:00 pm for viewing the rink and any activity that may be taking place on it. The “Small Town, Big Dreams: Lake Placid’s Olympic Story” condensed promo video plays for your convenience on the lookout platform.
Sunday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Monday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Friday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Saturday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day
Before You Arrive
Health and Safety Information
We are in this together.
Our team is:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue.
- Wearing face coverings (masks).
- Implementing enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Following guidelines recommended by New York State and CDC.
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing.
When visiting our resorts please help us by:
- Washing your hands often or using hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing and wear a face covering (mask) when not able to maintain 6 feet of distance;
- Face coverings (masks) will be required when riding the gondolas and in other areas at our venues.
- Sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if showing any symptoms
Masks are required at all venues.View Health & Safety Information »
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread, and protect our employees, guest, and community.