Stand alongside the ramp that ski jumpers launch themselves from before flying over the length of a football field. Explore the site on our 8-person Skyride, a new, state-of-the-art pulse gondola, and a glass-enclosed elevator ending at the observation deck of the K-120 meter jump. The ADA-compliant gondola carries athletes, coaches, officials, equipment, and visitors from the Intervales (Base) Lodge to the 90 & 120-meter ski jump towers. At the top of the new glass-enclosed elevator, enjoy the panoramic vista of Adirondack High Peaks and then experience what the jumpers see as they start to accelerate towards the end of the ramp.
Skyride & Elevator: Wednesday – Sunday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Face coverings (masks) and social distancing are required. Face coverings are required in the gondola at all times.
For your health and safety, we are placing sanitizer stations throughout our venues, as well as implementing enhanced cleaning & sanitation procedures. We will also be operating at reduced capacities.
OPEN Wednesday – Sunday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Skyride Experience tickets are currently done on-site, day of only.
|Skyride Gondola Rates|
|Skyride Ticket||Teen/Adult (Ages 13-64)||$20|
|Junior / Senior (Ages 7-12 / 65+)||$15|
|Child (Ages 6 & Under)||FREE|
Before You Arrive
Health and Safety Information
We are in this together.
Our team is:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue.
- Wearing face coverings (masks).
- Implementing enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Following guidelines recommended by New York State and CDC.
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing.
When visiting our resorts please help us by:
- Washing your hands often or using hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing and wear a face covering (mask) when not able to maintain 6 feet of distance;
- Face coverings (masks) will be required when riding the gondolas and in other areas at our venues.
- Sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if showing any symptoms
Masks are required at all venues.View Health & Safety Information »
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread, and protect our employees, guests, and community.