Stand alongside the ramp that ski jumpers launch themselves from before flying over the length of a football field. Explore the site on our 8-person Skyride, a new, state-of-the-art pulse gondola, and glass-enclosed elevator ending at the observation deck of the K-120 meter jump. The ADA compliant gondola carries athletes, coaches, officials, equipment and visitors from the Intervales (Base) Lodge to the 90 & 120-meter ski jump towers. At the top of the new glass-enclosed elevator, enjoy the panoramic vista of Adirondack High Peaks and then experience what the jumpers see as they start to accelerate towards the end of the ramp.
Friday – Monday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Full Skyride Experience Open: Wednesday – Sunday | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Elevator Open: Daily | 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Face coverings (masks) and social distancing are required. Face coverings are required in the gondola at all times.
For your health and safety, we are placing sanitizer stations throughout out venues, as well as implementing enhanced cleaning & sanitation procedures. We will also be operating at reduced capacities.
OPEN saturday – sunday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
We recommend purchasing Skyride Gondola tickets in advance of your visit online.
|Skyride Gondola Rates|
|Skyride Ticket||Teen/Adult (Ages 13-64)||$20|
|Junior / Senior (Ages 7-12 / 65+)||$15|
|Child (Ages 6 & Under)||FREE|
Pre-purchasing tickets is strongly encouraged, due to availability and limited capacity.
Before You Arrive
FOR ONLINE RESERVATIONS
If you have pre-purchased the Skyride online, please proceed past the ticket booth and down the hill to the parking area upon your arrival to the Olympic Jumping Complex. Head into the Intervales Lodge to access the Skyride loading area.
Health and Safety Information
We are in this together.
Our team is:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue.
- Wearing face coverings (masks).
- Implementing enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Following guidelines recommended by New York State and CDC.
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing.
When visiting our resorts please help us by:
- Washing your hands often or using hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing and wear a face covering (mask) when not able to maintain 6 feet of distance;
- Face coverings (masks) will be required when riding the gondolas and in other areas at our venues.
- Sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if showing any symptoms
Masks are required at all venues.View Health & Safety Information »
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread, and protect our employees, guests, and community.