Take a heart-pounding solo ride down the bobsled track at 30 miles per hour while laying vertically on your stomach on a skeleton sled at the Skeleton Experience at the Olympic Sports Complex. You’ve never done sledding quite like this.
The Lake Placid Skeleton Experience is currently unavailable.
Skeleton Experience: $75
Combo Bobsled + Skeleton: $136
For ages 13+
Sliding Track Policy
- All participants must be 48” or taller to ride and will need to sign a waiver prior to the Bobsled Experience (other restrictions may apply).
- All participants must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- All activities are subject to track and weather conditions.
- Rides are not recommended for individuals with neck and back problems, heart conditions, who have had recent surgery, or who are pregnant.
- All riders must arrive ½ hour prior to their sliding session.
- Groups of 20 or more should contact us for special rates and to make reservations.
Payment Information & Refund Policy
Full payment is required to make a reservation. Notice of cancellation or any change is required 72 hours in advance to receive a refund. If you cancel with less than 72 hours’ notice or do not show up for scheduled session no refund will be given. In the event that weather or track conditions force the cancellation of a session every attempt to reschedule the reservation will be made before a refund is given. Refund applications must be approved by management before payment is issued.