Your One-Stop Shop for the Olympic Venues
Located in the Lake Placid Olympic Center, the Olympic Center Store is a great place to begin your visit to Lake Placid. This is where you can learn about events at the Olympic venues, pick up schedules, and purchase lift tickets, and event tickets. Our friendly staff will answer questions about the venues, give you directions and help you get the most out of your visit. We also have an array of unique Whiteface, Lake Placid, Olympic Region, and winter sports memorabilia —jackets, fleeces, sweatshirts, t-shirts, hats, pins, and posters you won’t find elsewhere. Featuring merchandise from Stormtech, MV, Turtle Fur, Zuca, Howie’s Hockey, K1 Jerseys, USA Hockey, the Bobsled and Luge Federations and more.
Find Us at the Lake Placid Olympic Center
2634 Main St, Lake Placid, NY 12946
Sunday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Monday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Friday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Saturday – 10:00am-5:00pm
Presidents week schedule:
February 11th through February 22nd: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Before You Arrive
Health and Safety Information
We are in this together.
Our team is:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue.
- Wearing face coverings (masks).
- Implementing enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Following guidelines recommended by New York State and CDC.
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing.
When visiting our resorts please help us by:
- Washing your hands often or using hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing and wear a face covering (mask) when not able to maintain 6 feet of distance;
- Face coverings (masks) will be required when riding the gondolas and in other areas at our venues.
- Sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if showing any symptoms
Masks are required at all venues.View Health & Safety Information »
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread, and protect our employees, guest, and community.