Cruise down the track like the world-renowned athletes do. Reach speeds of up to 55 miles per hour. Zoom around sharp turns on the over a half mile long bobsled track. the Lake Bobsled Experience at the Olympic Sports Complex is a can’t-miss experience for adrenaline-seekers searching for a thrilling ride unlike any other!
Your experience also includes:
- Bobsled lapel pin
- Commemorative team photo
- Team t-shirt
- 20% OFF your second bobsled ride (must be within the same season)
Event and training days may affect the times that the Bobsled Experience is available, so we do recommend making a reservation in advance by calling (518) 523-4436 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All sliding is track and weather conditions permitting.
Rates & Reservations
2019/20 Bobsled Experience Rates
Adult: Ages 20+ | Teen: Ages 13-19 | Junior: Ages 7-12 | Military discounts available with valid I.D.
Save 20% OFF the Lake Placid Bobsled Experience with your Olympic Sites Passport!
Make Your Reservation
Reservations are highly recommended and should be made at least 72 hours in advance. Please call (518) 523-4436 during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm) or email us to book your reservation.
If you do not have a reservation, walk-in tickets may be purchased in person at the Lamy Lodge at the Olympic Sports Complex on the day of.Book Now
Sliding Track Policy
- All participants must be 48” or taller to ride and will need to sign a waiver prior to the Bobsled Experience (other restrictions may apply).
- All participants must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- All activities are subject to track and weather conditions.
- Rides are not recommended for individuals with neck and back problems, heart conditions, who have had recent surgery, or who are pregnant.
- All riders must arrive ½ hour prior to their sliding session.
- Groups of 20 or more should contact us for special rates and to make reservations.
Payment Information & Refund Policy
Full payment is required to make a reservation. Notice of cancellation or any change is required 72 hours in advance to receive a refund. If you cancel with less than 72 hours’ notice or do not show up for scheduled session no refund will be given. In the event that weather or track conditions force the cancellation of a session every attempt to reschedule the reservation will be made before a refund is given. Refund applications must be approved by management before payment is issued.