The Olympic Sports Complex is closed for the remainder of the season.
2019/20 WINTER SEASON SCHEDULE
The Return of the “Champagne of Thrills 70mph Bobsled Experience with 2010 Olympian and World Cup Gold Medalist John Napier.” This is a one of a kind exclusive experience which hasn’t been offered here at the Mt. Van Hoevenberg for over 10 years. For a limited time, its back for you to see if you have what it takes to slide with an Olympian.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Stormtech tech T-shirt
- Speed Kings Autographed book
- Personalized experience with Olympian
- You must be between the ages of 16 and 60 years of age
- Please arrive 1 hour prior to your ride time
- All participants must be 48” or taller to ride and will need to sign a waiver prior to their Bobsled Experience (other restrictions may apply)
- You must not weigh more than 240 pounds
- You must be no more than 6’4″ tall
Event and training days may affect the times that the Bobsled Experience is available, so we do recommend making a reservation in advance by calling (518) 523-4436 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check the Weekly Activity Schedule here for the most updated availability for all of our Olympic venue activities.
Per Passenger: $300
Participants must be between the ages of 16-60 (please find additional restrictions above)
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
- Reservations are highly recommended and should be made at least 72 hours in advance
- Please call 518-523-4436 during regular business hours (Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- If you do not have a reservation, walk-in tickets may be purchased in person at the Olympic Sports Complex on the day of
- Availability depends on other reservations, weather, and track conditions
Sliding Track Policy
- All participants must be 48” or taller to ride and will need to sign a waiver prior to the Bobsled Experience (other restrictions may apply).
- All participants must be 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult.
- All activities are subject to track and weather conditions.
- Rides are not recommended for individuals with neck and back problems, heart conditions, who have had recent surgery, or who are pregnant.
- All riders must arrive ½ hour prior to their sliding session.
- Groups of 20 or more should contact us for special rates and to make reservations.
Payment Information & Refund Policy
Full payment is required to make a reservation. Notice of cancellation or any change is required 72 hours in advance to receive a refund. If you cancel with less than 72 hours’ notice or do not show up for scheduled session no refund will be given. In the event that weather or track conditions force the cancellation of a session every attempt to reschedule the reservation will be made before a refund is given. Refund applications must be approved by management before payment is issued.