Cross Country Mountain Biking
RE-OPENING SUMMER 2020
It doesn’t get more fun and invigorating than mountain biking at Mt. Van Hoevenberg! We have more than 30 km of trails that climb, dip and twist through pristine stands of Adirondack hardwoods and sky-scraping pines. If you’re a veteran trail rider, you’ll find plenty to challenge you: all the jumps, steeps and hairpin turns you could ever want and terrain that varies from open meadows to single-track in secluded forests.
If you’re new to the sport, this is the perfect place to get started. Our trail system has plenty of mileage to offer riders of all levels. Our staff will show you everything from how to get the most out of your bike to how to conquer hills safely. You’ll build confidence, learn new skills, surprise yourself by what you’re capable of doing on two wheels. Visitors may bring their own bikes or rent right from us.
Head right to the Biathlon Lodge to purchase trail passes and rentals.
View the MVH Cross Country Mountain Biking Trail map as well as a supplemental guide provided through Trail Forks.
Trail passes do not include bike rentals. Guests may bring their own bikes or rent right from Mt. Van Hoevenberg. All bike rentals include helmets as part of the rental package, and guests can choose from one of the following bike sizes: 27.5+, 24+ or 20+. Please note we do not have bike rentals available for ages 6 & under.
Re-Opening Summer 2020
Open daily – 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Times and dates are subject to change.
Adult 1 Day Trail Pass: $10
Junior 1 Day Trail Pass: $7
6 & Under 1 Day Trail Pass: FREE
Adult Bike Rental: $48 full day (Rental includes Bike, helmet, trail pass)
Junior Bike Rental: $32 full day (Rental includes Bike, helmet, trail pass)
Adult: 13+ | Junior: 7-12
Proper footwear required – no sandals or flip flops – closed toed shoes only.
Health & Safety Information
We are in this together.
Our team is:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue.
- Wearing face coverings (masks).
- Implementing enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Following guidelines recommended by New York State and CDC.
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing.
When visiting our resorts please help us by:
- Washing your hands often or using hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing and wear a face covering (mask) when not able to maintain 6 feet of distance;
- Face coverings (masks) will be required when riding the gondolas and in other areas at our venues.
- Sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if showing any symptoms
Masks are required at all venues.
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread, and protect our employees, guest, and community.