Health & Safety Information
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect our guests, community, and employees.
Please review the information on the Face Covering Requirements tab in advance of your visit. We will publish any updates here as they become available, but be aware that our guidelines are subject to change without notice. We can’t wait to see you at the Lake Placid Olympic Sites!
Face Covering Requirements
When visiting the Lake Placid Olympic Sites, please follow these guidelines:
- If you are indoors:
- Face coverings are required for all guests, regardless of vaccination status.
- If you are outdoors:
- Unvaccinated guests (including children ages 2-12) are required to wear a face covering if unable to maintain six (6) feet of social distancing.
If you are not feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and plan to visit us another time. For New Yorkers and visitors from out-of-state or another country, you can review the updated travel guidelines here.
At the Lake Placid Olympic Sites, our teams are:
- Maintaining physical barriers (e.g. plexiglass) at high interaction points like ticket areas
- Operating with increased frequency of cleaning procedures and a deep clean at night
- Maintaining hand sanitizer stations throughout our venues
- Undergoing a daily health screening prior to every shift
As a community, we are all responsible for our health and well-being. Thank you for continuing to follow the guidelines and protocols being put forth by our public officials.
Details on Activities & Venues
- Hiking at Mt. Van Hoevenberg is AVAILABLE DAILY to the public from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Please visit the Hiking page for all current information & instructions.