Welcome to our Guest Planning Hub!
With SO many activities and events to keep your guests busy while visiting the Lake Placid Olympic Sites, we’ve created this page as a home base to help your guests plan a successful trip to the venues! Be sure to explore the tabs on this page to find things like Planning Tools and Health and Safety Information as we navigate this unique time together.
How to Scan a QR Code
Please use this image to provide guests an easy and simple way to scan our QR code to view the Lake Placid Olympic Sites calendar on their phone or tablet. Click below to view and print the PDF for your hotel.
View PDF »
Printable PDF – Daily Calendar
Once you’ve scanned the QR code and tapped the notification to go to our site, you will land on the Events & Activities Calendar. Here, you can filter by the audience, location, season or type, view or print the PDF of that day’s activities and/or select a date to view all activities and events for that day.Calendar »
Health & Safety Information
When visiting our resorts please help us by:
- Washing your hands often or using hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing and wear a face covering (mask) when not able to maintain 6 feet of distance;
- Face coverings (masks) will be required when riding the gondolas and in other areas at our venues.
- Sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if showing any symptoms
Our team is:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue.
- Wearing face coverings (masks).
- Implementing enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Following guidelines recommended by New York State and CDC.
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing.
Masks are required at all venues.
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread, and protect our employees, guest, and community.